IR1 Impulse Response Set
Create true surround & 3D sound with multichannel impulse responses
IR1 Impulse Response Set by Avosound features:
- Avid TL Space
- Audio Ease Altiverb 6 and 7
- Audio Formats
- Stereo / TrueStereo
- 5.1 Surround
- Auro-3D® 11.1
- 24-bit/96 kHz (TL Space), 24-bit/48 kHz Altiverb (Altiverb supports impulse response max to 48 kHz)
- 42 Sets with Stereo to Auro-3D® 11.1 Impulse Responses (containing 88 5.1 Surround Sound Sets, 176 True-Stereo Impulse Response Sets)
- 8 Mono to Auro-3D® 11.1 Setups (containing 16 Quad and 5.1 Surround Sound Sets, 32 True-Stereo impulse response sets)
- 5 Stereo to 5.1 Setups
- 6 Mono to 5.1 Setups
- 4 bathrooms
- 10 corridor and hallways (industry, basements, domestic)
- 15 halls (lobbies, 3 theater and opera hall)
- 22 domestic rooms (living room, kitchen, etc)
- 3 staircases
- Impulse responses recorded through walls and from far away to create room tones
The IR1 Impulse Responses Set contains 54 sets of impulse responses, including 22 rooms, 15 halls, 3 staircases, hallways and bathrooms, each with different configurations of the impulse responses for daily use. It also includes 'normal,' traditional rooms of various dimensions. It allows you to add reverb to anything from Hollywood blockbusters (in Auro-3D® 11.1 sound) to games and documentaries, TV shows and radio productions etc. Thanks to the pre-produced configurations of the impulse responses (for Surround, 3D, stereo and mono), the sounds are ready for all popular formats. Add reverb quick and easy!
Create Room Tones With Impulse Responses
The IR1 impulse Responses Set contains various diffuse impulse responses. Use these elements to move sounds 'outside.' Here's how: create a soundtrack with conventional recorded sound. Then send it through a diffuse reverb onto the sum signal and - voilà - there's your room tone.
Diffuse reverb is perfect for 'moving' traffic noise from the outside to the inside or for creating noise from neighbors or 'moving' noise to distant areas of a building.