Transforms, morphs & servos
Designed by former Electronic Arts and BioWare award-winning sound designers (and huge sci-fi fans) Robotic Lifeforms offers more than you would expect from a robot sound effects library.
Featuring over 2.4GB of designed sound effects and over 1.6GB of source recordings, Robotic Lifeforms spans a wide range of robot sounds from small bots to massive automatons.
Recorded and designed over the time span of one full year, Robotic Lifeforms was created using the highest quality microphones, field recorders, and source material.
Robotic Lifeforms (Full) features more than 2,700 24-bit/96 kHz .wav files, all meticulously embedded with Soundminer & Basehead metadata, including:
- 1,700+ designed sound effects
- 950+ source recordings
- 230+ transforming sound layers
- 160+ morphing sound layers
- 650+ servo files
- Download Robotic Lifeforms - Full Excel Tracklist
Robotic Lifeforms - Lite
Robotic Lifeforms - Lite is for the sound designer or musician looking for great value and all of the essentials from the full Robotic Lifeforms library. This version features more than 800 24-bit/96 kHz .wav files (2GB), all meticulously embedded with Soundminer & Basehead metadata, including:
- 475+ designed sound effects
- 325+ source recordings
- 60+ transforming sound layers
- 100+ morphing and mechanism layers
- 200+ servos, drills, metal, & industrial layers
- Download Robotic Lifeforms - Lite Excel Tracklist
This library is available for download or on 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive (+$40).