Sonopedia 3.0 HD Sound Effects Library
The encyclopedia of general sound effects
Sonopedia 3.0 from Blastwave FX is a massive upgrade to the encyclopedia of HD sound effects. Now with over 40,000 royalty-free sound effects ranging from Alligators to Zombies, Sonopedia 3.0 is the professional sound effects library for high definition media production.
Here's what's new:
- 16,000+ new sound effects!
- Improved metadata
- Sound effects loops
- More variety in takes (distance, velocity, duration)
- The only general HD sound effects library to include a suite of production elements
- Sound effects from Blastwave FX specialty products like Zombie Apocalypse, App FX, Guns Reloaded, and Heroes & Villains.
Sonopedia 3.0 is a 350GB sound effects encyclopedia that comes pre-installed on a 500GB USB 3.0 hard drive.
Sonopedia 3.0 Features:
- 40,000+ HD sound effects
- Delivered on 500GB USB 3.0 hard drive
- 24-bit/96 kHz broadcast .wav files
- Mac & PC compatible
- Ultra-quiet operation
- 1-year hard drive warranty
Sonopedia 3.0 also contains loopable sounds and sets of sound motion that allow complete flexibility and put you in command of your editing choices.
Every sound in Sonopedia 3.0 was pristinely recorded and mastered at 24-bit/96 kHz. Sonopedia 3.0 is cataloged with rich embedded metadata that provides instant, accurate search results on any system and is compatible with Soundminer, Pro Tools, NetMix, Basehead, AudioFinder, iTunes and other popular sound library search engines. All Sonopedia 3.0 sound effects are descriptively named and intuitively categorized for easy browsing.
Already own Sonopedia 1.0 or 2.0? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your library.