Soundrangers Sound Effects Library
A rich sonic resource for interactive media
The Soundrangers library has been created for maximum ease of use in interactive environments. In developing, formatting and organizing the library, the Soundrangers team applied their own workflow and creative expertise in sound design for console and social games, iPhone and iPad apps, interactive software and websites.
The hard drive is meticulously organized into intuitive hierarchical categories such as gameplay and user interface elements, foley, nature, animals, vehicles, weapons, looping ambiences, whooshes and cinematic transitions. One shots are provided with multiple variations and precisely edited for easy plug and play and ambiences are pre-edited to loop – all in all, the Soundranger’s library features make it a rich sonic resource for interactive media, traditional media and beyond.
Download 25 free sound effects from Soundrangers!
Online Access - Starting at $2,399.00 for 1-user
- 21,117 sounds (137GB)
- Delivered on portable, production-quality 500GB hard drive
- 24-bit/48 kHz quality broadcast .wav files
- Compressed formats: mp3 & Ogg Vorbis
- Optimized for interactive, video games, & web design
- Descriptive embedded metadata (Soundminer, Netmix)
- Intuitive category & file names
- Mac & PC compatible
- 3-year data replacement policy