The Foundation Highlights
101 popular & unique sounds from The Foundation Library
This sample collection provides a range of high-quality, dynamic sound events useful for any form of media. The sounds come from a broad range of subjects and locations and include many difficult-to-obtain sound effects.
Download 25 free sound effects (16-bit/48 kHz) from The Foundation Library.
This library is delivered as 16-bit/48 kHz stereo .wav files as a download or on a custom 64GB USB 3.0 flash drive (+$40).
All files contain descriptive embedded metadata and are compatible with iTunes, Soundminer, NetMix, Pro Tools and any other other software and sound library search engines.
- General sounds collected in Australia, Asia and Europe
- Unusual sounds that expand on the basics
- Consulted professional game designers while cultivating the library to fit their needs
- Includes sound bytes (elements), created specifically to foster the creation of bespoke sound effects and optimized for real time generated performance
- Used heavily as an professional educational teaching and student production resource
- Used in mainstream Xbox 360, Playstation, iPhone and PC titles
Stephan Schütze's Credentials
- Leading FMOD designer
- Award winning composer (Jurassic Park Operation Genesis)
- Contributor to: Organized Sound and Gems 7 publications
- Lecturer at: Australian Game Developer's Conference, Australian Film Television and Radio School, Melbourne University, Digital Media Fund, The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and Freeplay and Games Connect Asia Pacific
- Former Australian Defense Force musician