Spatialize urban atmospheres using "virtual microphone" software
Tokyo Ambisonics is a sound effects library of 46 high-quality urban atmospheres in B-format with "virtual mic" software.
Included software lets users adjust perspective of the city ambiences in real-time for greater flexibility, realism, and creativity. Point “virtual microphones” in any direction with various polar patterns to match the specific setting of a scene!
The Ambisonics recordings can be decoded to mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and beyond, allowing for versatile use of the library. Pre-rendered stereo versions are included as well.
Like all of our exclusive specialty libraries, Tokyo Ambisonics is included in the Pro Sound Effects Master Library.
Recorded in 24-bit/96kHz with a SoundField SPS200 mic by Masato Ushijima, Tokyo Ambisonics was captured at diverse locations throughout the city including the Yamanote Line railway, Shuto Expressway, Keihin Industrial Region, Daiba Bayside Park & more. The library contains sounds that are unique to Tokyo in addition to some more general-purpose urban ambiences.
This library is also ideal for use in VR audio and 360 video projects. Equip your personal library for the future of immersive media!
- 46 pristine recordings in B-Format (FuMa) & Stereo (22GB)
- View PDF tracklist
- Over 3.5 hours of immersive Tokyo ambiences
- Average recording length of 5 minutes
- Diverse Tokyo atmospheres: Including traffic, trains, & parks
- 24-bit/96kHz Broadcast Wave Files: Download or flash drive delivery (+$40)
- SurroundZone2 software by TSL Products: Control “virtual microphone” position and polar patterns
- 100% Royalty-Free
Try it out for free!
Download the Free Sampler by selecting the corresponding radio button above. It includes:
- 2 full ambiences in B-Format & Stereo (1GB)
- SurroundZone2 software
- Your DAW must support Quad (4-channel) tracks in order to use SurroundZone2 plug-in.
- Tokyo Ambisonics can also be delivered on 64GB flash drive (additional $40 + shipping).